About the device 

The battery-operated Portable Ultrasonic Pest Repellent works on a biological level by emitting powerful, deep-penetrating ultrasonic waves that irritate the pest's hearing and nervous system, making them feel uncomfortable and causing them to leave your space back to nature. The product is environmentally friendly and easy to use, it naturally drives pests out without killing them. It is imperceptible to humans and pets, non-toxic and non-harmful to humans and pets in any way. 

Product’s specifications

Power supply: Micro interface charge, DC/5V 1-2A

Operating voltage: 2.2-3.3 V

Static operating current: less than 1.5 UA

Dynamic working current: less than 0.8 MA

Ultrasonic frequency 9-21 kHz (automatic cycle scan)

Power supply built-in polymerized battery 100MA 3.7V. In standby mode, the battery can hold charge 5-10 days

Size: 2.4" X 1.41" (6.2cm X 3.6cm)

How to use it

To turn on the device, press, and hold the power button for three seconds. The light will start flashing, indicating that the unit is operational. To turn off the device, press, and hold the power button again for three seconds. The light will flash twice, indicating that the unit is shut down. 

Effective range

The device has a 108 sq ft (10 sq m) effective range. 


Due to its small size, keep it out of the hands of young children. Do not put the device in a pocket or bag, as doing so will obstruct the emitted ultrasonic waves. Use only with adult supervision. While not waterproof, the product is highly resistant to moisture and hot temperatures (can withstand the temperatures up to 149°Fh).