Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
How it works:
The electronic Pest Destruct pest repeller adopts modern microelectronic technology to produce automatically changing ultrasound intermittently and alternately. Then, through a unique ultrasonic speaker, it emits ultrasonic waves which make the hearing and nervous systems of pests uncomfortable. Once the device is plugged in, the pests will move away from the area/range the ultrasonic waves are reaching.
1. Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60HZ
2. Power: 2.5w
3. Output Audio: 20-65KHz
1. Pest Destruct pest repeller is able to drive away Ants, Mice, Rats, Roaches, Cockroaches, Bats, Squirrels, Flies, Fruit Flies, Silverfish, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Bed Bugs, Stink Bugs, Crickets, Fleas, Bugs, Moths, Termites, Wasps, Beetles and many other annoying pests! Humans and family pets will not be harmed by the ultrasonic sound emitted from the device.
2. The device will work best in a room measuring 100 to 800 square feet.
3. Pest Destruct pest repeller is widely used in homes, stores, hospitals, offices, and even in hotels!
4. Avoid installing the pest repeller in a carpeted area or near curtains and other sound-absorbing materials that could reduce the effectiveness of the device. During the first few days of use, it is not uncommon to see a significant increase in pests as they are vacating a nearby nest. The ultrasonic sound will drive pests out of nests that you even may have been completely unaware of.
Unpack the product and plug-in. Aim the product's speaker directly at the pest area.
There should be no obstacles or hard objects [ No walls, ceiling, furniture...] in front of the device.
Do not put this product outdoors or in a hot or humid environment. Do not allow this product to come into contact with water or other liquids.
Be sure to inform children in advance: Do not play with this product while it is working.
To avoid electric shock, accidents, and safety hazards, non-professionals are prohibited from opening this product to repair it.
Is it safe for my dog, cat, pet?
Yes, the device is designed to be completely safe for pets!
Where do I need to put it?
The product should be plugged in as close as possible to the infested area.
How many do I need for my home?
One unit covers 100-800 sq ft of indoor space, hence the number of units that would be suitable for you will mostly depend on the size of the area you wish to treat. The ultrasound cannot penetrate hard obstacles or walls, ceiling, floor, which also might be an important factor to consider when deciding on how many units you need.
Can it be used outdoor?
The product is not designed to be used outdoors. It is an electrically powered plug-in, if placed outdoors it will be exposed to various weather conditions that might cause failure (flood, rain, snow...)
Is it battery operated?
The device is not battery-operated, it is a plug-in electrically powered device.
What is the area coverage of one unit?
One unit covers 100-800 sq ft.
7. For how long will this product last?
The product can last really long if stored accordingly, even a year or two, but it is something that will depend on how the units are maintained. After the pests are gone, it is advised to plug out the product and keep it in a dry and cool space for later use.
8. Will this device be bothered by my other appliances?
The device will not be affected by other devices and vice versa.
9. I can hear the sound that the device emits. Is it normal?
The device is designed to be completely silent to the human ear. In case your unit emits perceptible sound, please contact our team for a replacement.
10. Is the light suppose to blink or stay steady on?
This will depend on the model of the product you’ve purchased. Some units will have a blinking light, while others will have a steady light. Please check the manual or contact our team to confirm the information.